1) If you’re single, stop worrying. God is saving you for someone special. Someone worth the wait. Someone who will never take you for granted.
2) Impossible is not a fact, it is an opinion.
3) If through a broken heart, God can bring His purposes to pass in the world, then thank Him for breaking your heart to let His purpose pass through you.
4) God didn’t bring you this far to leave you.
5) Love fearlessly.
6) What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
The last quote emphasizes on the significance of showing GRATITUDES EVERYDAY. Be happy for your life, family and achievements in life.
Sometimes, we are so engrossed with the thoughts of looking for certain things (usually material), that we forget the huge blessings God is showering on us daily. Have you ever been sick? Do you know how it feels? Horrible! You hate almost everything you love to do. Money, cars, food all look insignificant to your taste. All you wish and seek is health, yet when you get it, you undervalue it. Health is the first and greatest wealth.
Follow your dreams but take care of your health, thank God for your life, be encouraged by your previous successes, failures are temporal, learn from your mistakes, let go of what you can’t control. You must live everyday with gratitude while working on your attitude for a better and greater ‘self’. Above all, accept God’s everlasting friendship and companion. With God no mountain will be too hard to climb.
You can accomplish beyond your dreams if you would let God lead. In the end, you will not only be satisfied, You will gain PEACE.
We are all blessed, never doubt your potentials, God have us all in mind, we are all in His great plans for humanity!