1) The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills a job application form.
– Stanley Randall
2) Rice is great when one is very hungry and want to eat two thousand something.
3) When my 3-year-old was told to pee in a cup at the doctor’s office, he unexpectly got nervous. With a shaking voice he asked, “Do I have to drink it?”
– Janet Frenyea
Below are few quotes I’ll love to share with you:
1) Swimming is a confusing sport because it is done sometimes for fun and other times to avoid being drown.
2) I told my psychiatrist that everyone hates me. He said I was being ridiculous because everyone hasn’t met me yet.
3) Everything comes out from Nothing.
4) I no doubt deserved my enemies, but I don’t believe I deserved my friends
5) When you let people into your secrets, you’re giving them power over your life. Chose your friends wisely, only then are your secrets safe.
Everyday comes with opportunities, blessing and graces and the only task left is to find them and use them to improve on whatever was done yesterday.
Wish you all a beautiful weekend!!