Enjoy these beautiful quotes about Love… And share the beauty if you wish… (Smile)
1. Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.
— James Baldwin
2. We waste time looking for the perfect lover instead of creating the perfect love.
— Tom Robbins
3. If you love two people at the same time, choose the second. Because if you really loved the first one, you wouldn’t have fallen for the second.
— Johnny Depp
4. All, everything that I understand, I only understand because I love.”
— Leo Tolstoy
5. Each time you love, love as deeply as if it were forever – only, nothing is eternal. — Audre Lorde
6. The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart. — Helen Keller
7. We must love one another or die. — W. H. Auden
8. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
— Lao Tzu
9. Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.
— Lucille Ball
10. Unless you love someone, nothing else makes sense — E.E. Cummings
11. To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that’s everything.
— T. Tolis
12. Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own. — Robert A. Heinlein
13. Love is when you meet someone who tells you something new about yourself. —Andre Breton
14.The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in— Morrie Schwartz
15. It takes courage to love, but pain through love is the purifying fire which those who love generously know. We all know people who are so much afraid of pain that they shut themselves up like clams in a shell and, giving out nothing, receive nothing and therefore shrink until life is a mere living death. — Eleanor Roosevelt
16. Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear. — John Lennon
17. Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful. Love takes no pleasure in other people’s sins, but delights in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope, and to endure whatever comes.
— 1 Corinthians 13:4-7 (The New Jerusalem Bible)
18. Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses. — Ann Landers
19. Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it. — Rumi
20. The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart. — Helen Keller
21. You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear — Oscar Wilde
22. Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. — Oscar Wilde
23. Love is the most terrible, and also the most generous of the passions; it is the only one which includes in its dreams the happiness of someone else. — Alphonse Karr
24. Anyone who falls in love is searching for the missing pieces of themselves. So anyone who’s in love gets sad when they think of their lover. It’s like stepping back inside a room you have fond memories of, one you haven’t seen in a long time.
— Haruki Murakami
25. The heart wants what it wants. There’s no logic to these things. You meet someone and you fall in love and that’s that. — Woody Allen
26. If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you. — A. A. Milne
27. Love can make even nice people do awful things. — Jude Deveraux
28. Have enough courage to trust love one more time and always one more time. — Maya Angelou
29. When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. — When Harry Met Sally
30. You know you’re in love when you don’t want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. — Dr. Seuss
31. Love is the one thing in life that makes everything worthwhile. — Carrie Ann Inaba
32. Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit. — Khalil Gibran
33. Love is unpredictable and it’s frustrating and it’s tragic and it’s beautiful. And even though there’s no way to feel like I’m an expert at it, it’s worth writing songs about—more than anything else I’ve ever experienced in my life. — Taylor Swift
34. You can’t put a price tag on love, but you can on all its accessories.
— Melanie Clark
35. Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.
— Peter Ustinov
36. To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.
— David Viscott
37. I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.
— Martin Luther King, Jr.
38. Love is more than just a feeling: it’s a process requiring continual attention. Loving well takes laughter, loyalty, and wanting more to be able to say, ‘I understand’ than to hear, ‘You’re right.’ — Molleen Matsumura
39. There is no remedy for love but to love more. — Henry David Thoreau
40. Love is an untamed force. When we try to control it, it destroys us. When we try to imprison it, it enslaves us. When we try to understand it, it leaves us feeling lost and confused. ― Paulo Coelho
41. Where there is great love, there are always miracles. ― Willa Cather
42.If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. And if they don’t, they never were. — Khalil Gibran
43. Love cures people – both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it. — Karl Menninger
44. The love we give away is the only love we keep. — Elbert Hubbard
45. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that. — Martin Luther King Jr.
46. When I say I love you more, I don’t mean I love you more than you love me. I mean I love you more than the bad days ahead of us, I love you more than any fight we will ever have. I love you more than the distance between us, I love you more than any obstacle that could try and come between us. I love you the most. — (Unknown)
47. To love unconditionally requires no contracts, bargains, or agreements. Love exists in the moment-to-moment flux of life. — Marion Woodman
48. Don’t ask yourself what the world needs, ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive. — Howard Washington Thurman
49. I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone. — J.R.R. Tolkien
50. I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow. — Leo Christopher
Enjoy your day… (1 smile from me)